The first cold has stroke my family, it was kind of espected. Apart from dealing with the school start you have to add a sore throat and lots of sneezing to it..and it’s the same every year- we just blame it on the kids being back to school 😉 Anyways it will surely pass like everything else. Another thing, a more fun event back every autumn is the booties. I have fallen in love with many, but picked five to wear right now.
You can never predict the weather here but one thing is sure, the rain and cold must come and when it does, those lovely booties will not just be optimal anymore..sad but true. Don’t wait, buy your favourite booties now so you have time to enjoy them! I’m wearing my long lasting boots from JANET & JANET, I still love them and they never go out of style.
1. Snake booties CALVIN KLEIN – it will look amazing paired with black or grey washed jeans, the moderate block heel makes it very practical
2. Colour block suede bootie KRISTIN CAVALLARI – it’s currently o my wishlist, I love them! It will look so great paired with a distressed dark or light blue jeans.
3. Burgundy leather bootie DONALD J PLINER – I love the colour, wearing all black it adds a subtile break.
4. Zip suede bootie STEVE MADDEN – You can’t get enough of black shoes, it goes with anything and any colour.
5. Studded ankle boots WINDSOR SMITH– these lovely boots are too much to hide away, let the show off by pairing them with a dress, skirt or cropped trousers.